The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

The fall crocus have re-emerged. This is a curious plant that puts up large green leaves in the spring, dies back, and then comes up again in the fall with colorful blossoms and no leaves. A7II CV 65/2 @ f/2.8 hand held snap.

seb

Citywave Zurich - Who needs a sea?
(a7RII + 55/1.8)

The bassin is about 10m to 20m and it was open for the first time this summer. My visit was at the evening. Therefore the pool and the surfer is light with artificial light.

Last edited:

scho

Another blossom from our garden. A dinner plate size hibiscus shot with the A7II + CV Lanthar APO Macro 65/2 at f/2.

Barry Haines

Barry, you are very inspirational! I truly admire your photographic vision. Pramote
Thank you Pramote, I am both humbled and honoured by your very kind compliment.

For certain my inspiration is drawn from the various excellent images shown across "ALL" of the various forum threads here on GetDPI, especially the "Fun with MF images" where the images are of a particular high standard.

I much admire your work where it is obvious to me that you pick your spot carefully and then wait patiently for the right light to come along and complete your vision with considered thoughtful post processing...Keep up the great work.

Cheers Barry

pegelli

Hougoumont farm near Waterloo. Now it looks a very peaceful scene, but on June 18, 1815 it was fiercefully protected by the British soldiers against the French to ensure the defense of their south flank in the battle of Waterloo.

A7 + Nokton 35/1.2 II

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Thank you Pramote, I am both humbled and honoured by your very kind compliment.

For certain my inspiration is drawn from the various excellent images shown across "ALL" of the various forum threads here on GetDPI, especially the "Fun with MF images" where the images are of a particular high standard.

I much admire your work where it is obvious to me that you pick your spot carefully and then wait patiently for the right light to come along and complete your vision with considered thoughtful post processing...Keep up the great work.

Cheers Barry
Thank you very much Barry for your complement coming from you. I truly appreciate it. Pramote

Status
Not open for further replies.