The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

A couple of indoor shots using the Sony A7r-FS + Astronomic OWB internal clip filter + Voigtlander 65/2 Macro Lanthar.

Red Hibiscus (2 shots F/2 and F/11 blended in Photoshop)

A plant rescued from a pending freeze tonight and brought indoors. Single shot at f/16.

scho

Rain. Sony A7r-FS + Astronomic OWB internal clip filter + Voigtlander 65/2 APO-Macro Lanthar. Notice the little crown shaped rain drop splashes on the table. Crop from a 4 shot image stack in Helicon Focus, click for larger image.

DLP

"I need to find a photogenic spot to......look at my phone":grin:
a7m2 + Loxia 50 F2

Lake Monger, Leederville, Western Australia
a900 + 24 F2 ZA

scho

Two scenes shot at Upper Treman Park in Enfield, NY on a dark, dreary November day. Both with the A7II and Voigtlander 65/2.

The old mill house still under restoration. Two shots stitched.

Fishkill Falls behind the mill house. Handheld 3 shot burst blended in PhotoAcute3 and downsized for posting.

The Ute

Two scenes shot at Upper Treman Park in Enfield, NY on a dark, dreary November day. Both with the A7II and Voigtlander 65/2.

The old mill house still under restoration. Two shots stitched.

Fishkill Falls behind the mill house. Handheld 3 shot burst blended in PhotoAcute3 and downsized for posting.

This seems like a truly spectacular lens.

cspeed

Good evening Gentlemen,
I have made use of the images and wisdom posted on this site for sometime without contributing and whilst very much an amateur would like to participate more if possible.
I wonder if I can get some advice, the jpegs I have uploaded are very degraded by the upload process. The upload guidance states max longest resolution <2400 and ~1mb max file size. However when I upload files within these criteria I find the resolution is reduced to 1200 max and less than 400kb and quality at full size is very poor.
Am I doing something silly or do I need to use an external host such as Flickr etc to improve things.
Thank you for the inspiration!
Chris

pegelli

I don't use the GetDPI picture upload option so can't help you there.

All images I post are linked from SmugMug, where I upload my pictures these days at 1200 pix long side and then they show here exactly as on my computer when I processed them.

A7 + Heliar 40/2.8

cspeed

I don't use the GetDPI picture upload option so can't help you there.

All images I post are linked from SmugMug, where I upload my pictures these days at 1200 pix long side and then they show here exactly as on my computer when I processed them.

thank you for your help, I'll check out smugmug:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.