The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsng

A few more from my Pushkar trip. Very likely I will go to Pushkar again in Nov 2018 and combine this with a tour of Rajasthan.

mediumcool

A few more from my Pushkar trip. Very likely I will go to Pushkar again in Nov 2018 and combine this with a tour of Rajasthan.

You got closer, without an off-centre composition. ’Tis powerful in its directness—the model has a lot to do with that, as does the always-abstracting power of monochrome.

The last picture is a bit, um, symbolically rude. ;)

scho

Just trying out pixel shift mode (4 shots merged in Irident Developer) with my new A7rIII. Lens was the Nokton 40/1.2 at f/11.

Original

Last edited:
V

Vivek

Carl, Where is the pink salt from? There is "Himalayan" salt from Pakistan and Peruvian salt that I know of. Neither are sea salt (at least what constitutes as a sea now).

scho

Carl, Where is the pink salt from? There is "Himalayan" salt from Pakistan and Peruvian salt that I know of. Neither are sea salt (at least what constitutes as a sea now).
Vivek,

I think it is Hawaiian pink sea salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.