The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

Carl, I don't know how many pictures you have already posted from the boathouse window (or windows) with weathered shingle sides.
But due to the always different light and slightly different views they never tire me. This one is again no exception :thumbup:

seb

Still some pictures from Venice that are worth to process. This city has so many faces and there are so many ways to show it (Just thinking about Werners recent Venice pictures)

The driver turned the light on for only a second to check the complete dark canals. I was luckily ready to press the shutter release.

Cruising in Venice
(a7RII + Voigtländer Nokton 40/1.2)

Last edited:

seb

My a7RII went to revision today. Up to four weeks back at the a7.
On the other hand the speedrings for my soft boxes arrived today as well. Therefore I wanted to test them with a leaf that was fallen down from a plant this morning. The leaf should be light from the back but as it turned around (it hanged on a thread and the picture is turned by 90°) I ended up with an imperfect shot that had light from both sides. But I liked it the most. :)

Fallen Leaf
(a7 + 90/2.8 G Macro)

Status
Not open for further replies.