The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Not sure what kind of treatment you are applying to your photos but I applaud your effort to be both creative as well as artistic in your post processing.
It's a nice change of pace and it's certainly different.
Thanks a lot!

This was worked first in Nik Silver Efex then Nik Color Efex. I usually over-cook things and by the time I've finished playing I never know how I got there:D

I went to this particular bridge because I had known of the attached little watercolour done by John Singer Sargent in 1903. I tried to emulate this in colour but wasn't happy with the results. May have another go later.

All the best.

Barry Haines

Barry, You need to get out more.:ROTFL:
gandolfi, watch it or I shall nick your NIK :ROTFL:
Have you ever considered taking up painting :D

Truth be told the weather has been grim here some while now!
Thank goodness though I still have plenty of old Sony images dating all the way back to 1903...So I have no need to emulate ;) :LOL:
This one is more recent though - Circa 2006 (10mp DSC-R1)...it was sunny back then :)
Maen Llia (South Wales) Bronze age standing stone https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maen_Llia

Last edited:

The Ute

Back by popular demand. :)
Coyote Buttes South AZ.
"InSpired"
"Ghost viewer"
"Where textures go to meet"
A7RII/ Zeiss Batis 25

Last edited:

pegelli

Last week a big tree came down in our garden. Today was the second day they came to clean-up (and take down another tree which was likely going to fall in the next big storm)

Treeworks

A7 + Heliar 40/2.8

Status
Not open for further replies.