The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

doug

Lesser Goldfinch IMBY
a7rII, FE 100-400 GM
spring is coming

I'm developing a love/hate relationship with AF. Sometimes it's worse than useless.

Neurad1

Minster Church, Boscastle

http://www.britainexpress.com/counties/cornwall/churches/minster-church.htm
The origins of Minster Church go back to at least the early 6th century, when a Welsh princess named Madryn settled by a spring, or holy well, in the Valency Valley. Madryn, who was later sanctified as Materiana, or Merteriana, was the eldest daughter of King Vortimer the Blessed of Gwent. She became known as a healer, and the spring waters were reputed to have healing qualities.

Mystical. Nice work.

JC

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
I love this image! Fantastic composition and tone. Pramote

Minster Church, Boscastle

http://www.britainexpress.com/counties/cornwall/churches/minster-church.htm
The origins of Minster Church go back to at least the early 6th century, when a Welsh princess named Madryn settled by a spring, or holy well, in the Valency Valley. Madryn, who was later sanctified as Materiana, or Merteriana, was the eldest daughter of King Vortimer the Blessed of Gwent. She became known as a healer, and the spring waters were reputed to have healing qualities.

Barry Haines

I love this image! Fantastic composition and tone. Pramote
Thank you Pramote, you are most kind...Always lots of excellent work going on over in the Medium Format thread but this one of yours really stood out for me...I hope you don't mind me linking it here for those who haven't perhaps seen it already...A truly cracking shot, well seen and beatifully processed as usual...Cheers Barry

Maui, HI

Phase One IQ3100/XF/40-80mm

Pramote

http://pramotelaoprasert.zenfolio.com/

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Thank you Pramote, you are most kind...Always lots of excellent work going on over in the Medium Format thread but this one of yours really stood out for me...I hope you don't mind me linking it here for those who haven't perhaps seen it already...A truly cracking shot, well seen and beatifully processed as usual...Cheers Barry
Barry, I am honored and thank you very much for your kind words. They mean a lot to me coming from you.
I've always hope there is a "landscape/architecture photography" forum at GetDPI for pictures taken by any camera formats and by any camera brands. There are a lot of talents here.

Best

Pramote

pegelli

Today we went with some friends to the Ai Wei Wei photo exhibition in the Photography museum in Antwerp.
The amount of pictures and displays were overwhelming but also very interesting.

It's always dangerous to take pictures of someone else's art but here's some impressions:

1: Wall of snaps and bursts

2: Relating to refugees (I think the fire extinguisher sign was not a part, but fitted well)

3: Part of the selfie wall

On the way down the stairs towards the exit my eye caught this "white hole". Kind of the opposite to a black hole in outer space :angel:

4: White hole

All A7 + MD Rokkor 45/2

Knorp

Today we went with some friends to the Ai Wei Wei photo exhibition in the Photography museum in Antwerp.
The amount of pictures and displays were overwhelming but also very interesting.

It's always dangerous to take pictures of someone else's art but here's some impressions:

On the way down the stairs towards the exit my eye caught this "white hole". Kind of the opposite to a black hole in outer space :angel:

4: White hole

All A7 + MD Rokkor 45/2
This one is well worth the visit ... :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.