The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

seb

I was in Bern yesterday for work. It's always a good moment to take the camera with me
both a7RII + Voigtländer Nokton 40/1.2

Bundeshaus

Bern Altstadt

seb

Nice one Barry.

I was in Lugano yesterday at a conference. Even though the weather and daytime for a short photography trip wasn't good but I had still some fun. :)
All with a7RII+ Voigtländer Nokton 40/1.2

Italian Colors

Commit Suicide

Cultural Underground

Lugano

Last edited:

pegelli

I was out on my bicycle earlier this week to catch the morning mood

1: pond

2: sunrise

Both A7ii + LA-EA4 + Min 35/2

seb

Cycling seems to be good for you (and especially for us if you share such beautiful pictures).

I was out on my bicycle earlier this week to catch the morning mood

1: pond
Another one from last years NZ-holidays.

Te Pukatea Bay
(a7RII + Voigtländer Heliar 12/5.6)

Barry Haines

Cycling seems to be good for you (and especially for us if you share such beautiful pictures).

+ 1
2 excellent images Pieter :thumbs:

Ditsworthy Farm (Dartmoor) 40mm Nokton + Calla Lilies (grown undercover) CV65mm + A tiny (about 40mm Diameter) Everlasting Flower
Taken with the Voigtlander 65mm Apo Macro Lanthar (Handheld at it's maximum extension f/2.0 with a slight crop)

Last edited:

Knorp

The Macro Apo-Lanthar 65/2.0 is already amazing, but I'm really looking forward to that Macro Apo-Lanthar 110/2.5 ...

Barry Haines

A splash of jolly colour from the Summer of 2013, taken in a little sleepy villiage in the Dordogne
The Maypole, taken with the humble Nex6 (16.1mp APS-C camera) and ZM 50mm f/2.0 Planar lens

Status
Not open for further replies.