The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Haines

You know you are a good Photographer when you can make the ordinary look extraordinary as you just did.
I always start w awesome subjects so it's easier.
Keep up the good work.

Thank you Michael for the very kind compliment...appreciated
As much as I love Cornwall, you would all get quickly bored if I kept snapping sandy beaches all day long :-(
I have to try and be a bit imaginative, as I don't have those wonderful grand mountain ranges that you and Seb have...Thanks again, Cheers Barry
______

Unseen Art - CV65mm

Barry Haines

frozenbb

Tom, yes very serious indeed :shocked:
I have been chatting with my photographic buddies and we are all curious to know where are you getting your shrooms from? :D ;)
Hah, indeed Barry! But in fact, you can blame me spending entirely too much time in the company of a four-year-old with a runaway imagination. In hindsight, shrooms would have been less expensive! ;)

frozenbb

Thanks K-H! This was taken using the Smooth Reflections app (I'm still on the mark II bodies). The app is hell on my shutter, but I love the way it eliminates the need to fiddle with neutral density filters for these types of shots. Oh, and I also like the noiseless images!

Status
Not open for further replies.