The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

seb

I liked it the moment Seb started posting here ... :)
Thanks Bart. Your 65/2 Lanthar shots of flowers in the rain or with morning dew comes very often into my mind. At least every time I put the Elpro 3 achromat on top of the Nokton 40/1.2 to shoot close ups of flowers. I'm sure you will love this combination. :)

-----

Four portraits from today

Radiesli
(a7RII + Voigtländer Nokton 40/1.2 with Elpro3)

Bienenfreund
(a7RII + Voigtländer Nokton 40/1.2 with Elpro3)

Rosenranke
(a7RII + Sony 90/2.8 G Macro)

Schmetterlingcocons
(a7RII + Sony 90/2.8 G Macro)

Last edited:

seb

one more of the flower "friend of the bees". The flower has a very high amount of blue which make it very difficult to process. Either it looks too dark, bleached or it gets too purple... Well at least for me. :)

Bienenfreund
(a7RII + Voigtländer Nokton 40/1.2 with Elpro 3 achromat)

scho

Rainy day shooting. Played around with pixel shift mode using the a7RIII and Zeiss Batis 135/2.8.

Indoors with a completely still subject and rigid tripod you can get away with using the native ARQ file (4 combined raws):

Outdoors with even a tiny bit of a breeze you will need to use an additional processing step to correct subject motion artifacts by running the ARQ file through RawTherapee's motion correction demosaicing module to generate a corrected tif file.

ARQ un-corrected

after processing ARQ through RawTherapee

The Ute

Who would think a simple carrot plant would produce such a beautiful and intricate flower.
A7RII/ Zeiss Batis 25

seb

I'm a big fan of the ordinary. :)
Each year I stay some time in front of those plants. It's always fascinating how different the states in their growing are.

Who would think a simple carrot plant would produce such a beautiful and intricate flower.
A7RII/ Zeiss Batis 25

Status
Not open for further replies.