The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharif Abdou

A6500 + FE 85/1.8 :: ISO 200 1/40s F1.8

My nephew hanging out. A quick and dirty edit of a JPEG done in Snapseed, a surprisingly good mobile editor. An A6XXX series camera plus the FE 85/1.8 is a nice combination for portaits.

Attachments

seb

Back from nothern Sweden. Sadly I didn't had much time to go for some pictures. But one night I went out after work. What a beautiful country.

Midnight
(a7RII + Loxia 21/2.8)

tofa

Chiquita, those are very creamy picture of Venice, really nice eye and processing.

I check in on this tree over the years when I visit this section of the shore - looks more and more like it's ready for a swan dive over the edge . . .

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
'Who Pays the Ferryman?"

This afternoon, being rowed across Weymouth harbour by the ferryman, on my way to a Portland crab sandwich at The Stone Pier Cafe, in the distance on the far side.

A quick grab shot with the ever-ready RX100/3.

Status
Not open for further replies.