The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

seb

Very nice Bart.

I don't have flies but bumblebees.

How a bumblebee sees the world
(a7RII + Loxia 21/2.8)

Amin

I'm just getting back into shooting Sony. Took delivery of an A9 yesterday and my first re-purchased lens (FE 35/1.4) today.

Eye AF is really something. It's like magic. A few snaps of my daughter and her ubiquitous iPad:

scho

A few comparison shots using the Sony RX1RII with and without the Ricoh GW-3 0.75x wide angle conversion lens (Designed for the Ricoh GR APS-C camera). Lens screws directly into the 49mm filter thread on the RX1RII lens. First shot I was using the rubber lens hood that comes with the GW-3, but it vignettes strongly and I had to crop the image. Subsequent shots are without the rubber lens hood. All shot at ISO 100 and f/11. Had to use continuous focus mode on the RX1RII because standard single shot focus mode did not focus correctly. The 0.75x adapter gives approximately a 26mm field of view on the RX1RII 35/2 Sonnar lens. Small, light weight, and easy to carry around for occasional wide angle use. First shot for each scene is with the wide adapter.

dpal

Just got myself a Meyer-Optik Trioplan 2.9/50 lens. Definitely a bubble maker as touted by many Meyer-Optic fans.
Please check the Gallery section since I still haven't figure out how to post here.

Knorp

Just got myself a Meyer-Optik Trioplan 2.9/50 lens. Definitely a bubble maker as touted by many Meyer-Optic fans.
Please check the Gallery section since I still haven't figure out how to post here.
Lovely Bubbles ... :)

pegelli

A few comparison shots using the Sony RX1RII with and without the Ricoh GW-3 0.75x wide angle conversion lens (Designed for the Ricoh GR APS-C camera).
Looks pretty good to me at web size :thumbup:

In the shingle shot the corners still look very decent, but to really judge we would need one of your window test shots :LOL:

Side chapel in the St Jan basilica in 's Hertogenbosch

A7 + Heliar 40/2.8

The Ute

I see this Mesa from my backyard.
Iconic symbol of the American West.
Fortunate to see it in it's many moods.
Here near sunset on a stormy evening.
Nex7/ 18-55

Status
Not open for further replies.