The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Internaut

Say hello to Altea, a beautiful old Town on Spain’s Costa Blanca. You can see Benidorm, from here, but I suspect most of the revellers don’t know Altea exists. I visited early June, and this is the first chance I’ve had to spend some quality time with Capture One and Photoshop. A7II and FE 4/24-70.

The Ascent
by Jason Hindle, on Flickr

Into the Old Town

The Old Town

Festival Road

Towards The Top

Old Town Views

Altea Old Town

Roof Tops by Jason Hindle, on Flickr

Altea Old Town

Altea Old Town

Altea Old Town

"L oeil écoute" translated roughly means "The Eye Listens" in Bourg, France. Spent the afternoon walking the back streets and saw this photo studio so I had to make a photo. When a started to process this image it reminded me of the wonderful work of Eugene Atget.

Sony ILCE-7RM3 ZEISS Loxia 2.8/21

Bourg by Patrick Kolb, on Flickr

Shac

Latest overnight trip - Nex 6 and kit lens (18-55)
Thank you all for the likes - David
One of the 4 Semaphore Lakes with Locomotive Mtn in the back.

seb

Back from holidays in Tuscany. We eat great meals and enjoyed to do nothing. Or how the Italian says "dolce far niente". But I also tried out the Marumi Achromat on the 85/1.4 GM. :)

A closer look at Tuscany
(a7RII + 85/1.4 GM + Marumi +3 Achromat)

seb

Sorry I accidently deleted the files... Here are the relinked ones.
Back from holidays in Tuscany. We eat great meals and enjoyed to do nothing. Or how the Italian says "dolce far niente". But I also tried out the Marumi Achromat on the 85/1.4 GM. :)

A closer look at Tuscany
(a7RII + 85/1.4 GM + Marumi +3 Achromat)

Status
Not open for further replies.