The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

splendid Pegelli! (dispite its not a Nikon mirrorless :grin:)(well I know your answer.."because it is not..")(but it was just in laying there in front of my right foot..:toocool::grin:)
:ROTFL: Thanks Thorkil

It's just with one of those "other" dreadful 1 card cameras :facesmack:

Well AF didn't work (it continuously focussed on the bushes behind and couldn't find the rope or the critter), but MF did the trick :salute:

Thorkil

Well AF didn't work (it continuously focussed on the bushes behind and couldn't find the rope or the critter), but MF did the trick :salute:
Salute :salute: for your skills in the manual way - pin-sharp I must admit.
Perhaps you AF-problems was related to that the eye-detection was on :grin:...
Yes me too, I can live happy with one slot too, and save weight for two slots:lecture:
and I must forsaking the eye-detection on my Nikon mirrorless, but I only once in a while take pictures of people looking in my camera,
and when I do, its often prefocused hipshots, while I'm rather shy...:angel:

k-hawinkler

Thanks Pieter. Sony AF has the tendency to focus on background when the foreground subject isn’t too large or prominent. What works for me is pointing the camera on something near and large, like the ground, and than start focusing on the tiny subject, but approaching from the front. The A9 has the same tendency but improved somewhat, not much though, with the latest firmware update.

Knorp

From a recent walk in National Park Veluwe Zoom ...

| voigtländer 40mm f1.2 aspherical |

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.