The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knorp

Nice! I must go there again soon!
To busy building a buscamper for my (road) photography. Almost there.
regards, michiel
Hi Michiel,

if you go there you need a rather high vantage point to keep clear from that guardrail along the road.
I guess your camper would do nicely or you could bring a ladder or better still take a boat ...

Best regards.

Michiel Schierbeek

Hi Michiel,

if you go there you need a rather high vantage point to keep clear from that guardrail along the road.
I guess your camper would do nicely or you could bring a ladder or better still take a boat ...

Best regards.
There is a ladder fixed on the backdoor and walkpath on the roofrack especially for that reason :)

Shac

Great images everyone
Here's a few from last weeks short backpack trip - pretty decent autumn/fall colours. All with Nex6 and 18-55 kit lens

Shac

Many thanks for the responses. Here are a few more from the same trip - these are of a storm in the evening of the 2nd day.
Nex 6 again but besides the 18-55 kit lens, some were with the adapted OM 135/3.5

Storm clouds gathering on the Coquihalla range (BC)

Sunbeams sneaking through

Raven circling in front of the storm

Just before the clouds came right down

Shashin

A stereo pair taken with a Sony RX1. Cross your eyes to fuse the left and right images.

Somewhere in Canada...

DLP

The lenses from the Loxia family are addictive little gems.

Office building
a7ii + Loxia 85 f2.4

Shenzhen Bay sunset pano, using 28 portrait orientation pics to merge
a7ii + Loxia 50 f2

Status
Not open for further replies.