The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ute

We had a severe thunderstorm pass thru and it produced some unusual events.

"Waterfall and rainbow"
A7RII/ Tamron 28-75 RXD

scho

A7RII + TAP + Leicaist R/M adapter + Leica R 50/2 Summicron

Two more from a local nursery with the same camera/lens combo.

Last edited:

scho

Couple more waterfall shots from yesterday's flash flood.
A7R II/ Tamron 28-75 RXD
I love the "rusty" waterfalls. Reminds me of the appearance of my indoor tap water after the fire dept. flushes the hydrants every year. We still have very old cast iron pipes being used for the water mains.

Shac

Another trip to "shoot" waterfowl. Again with A7R3 and FE 100-400 - all wild birds - just used to people
Many thanks for the other likes - gives me much needed encouragement
Trumpeter Swan

Adult Male Sandhill crane

Pintail Drake

Mallard drake - you can appreciate their Italian name - Germano Reale (the German King)

seb

The pictures from the last week have all something special. Thank you all for sharing them.

Rooftop
(a7RII + Voigt Nokton 40/1.2)

Last edited:

bensonga

Similar photo to one I posted recently on the "Fun with Leica M" thread. I had both my M9 and A7r2 on this trip thru Arizona. It has been interesting to compare the images taken with two very different cameras and lenses. I've made 11x14 and 13x19 inch prints from both images.

Gary

Wupatki National Monument
A7r2, FE 16-35/4 at 35mm, ISO 100, 1/360th at f8

Last edited:

The Ute

Bensonga-

Those ruins are waaaay older.
Mine are "pioneer" ruins from the 1800's from the settlement of "Harrisburg".

Last edited:

bensonga

Bensonga-

Those ruins are waaaay older.
Mine are "pioneer" ruins from the 1800's from the settlement of "Harrisburg".
The 1800s is still quite old in my view and I like your photo of that structrue Ute. The oldest buildings here in Anchorage were built in 1910-1915.

Here is another photo of the Wupati ruin from the back side. It is an interesting place. I hadn't noticed the crow perched on the top until I was processing the image.

Gary

A7r2, FE 16-35/4 at 16mm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.