The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

Goldfinches. Sony A7r(m) Voigtlander 65/2 Apo Macro Lanthar @f/4. 100% crop in Lightroom processed with Topaz A.I. Clear.

seb

Unfortunately they (my two sisters) looked towards me and sticked out their tongue. :) It was fine for me. :p

My Two Sisters
(a7RII + Voigtländer Nokton 40/1.2)

scho

A little nuthatch managed to get on the feeder after a hoard of gluttonous gold finches finally departed. They occupied the feeder for 5 days, consuming about 8 lbs of shelled sunflower seed and leaving their slobber all around the feeding ports. Really filthy birds.
Sony A7r(m) Voigtlander 65/2 Apo-Macro Lanthar.

scho

A few young white tail deer that showed up outside my office window this afternoon. Now that hunting season is open the deer tend to congregate in the neigborhood back yards where they are safe from the hunters roaming about the surrounding woods. Sony A7r(m) Voigtlander 65/2 Apo-Macro Lanthar.

scho

A reprocessed image first posted back in May. Sony A7r(m) 24-105 G. Raw image re-processed through Topaz A.I. Clear.

"Metallica"

Internaut

pegelli

Yesterday I got a second hand Voigtländer macro APO-Lanthar 65/2 and today I experimented some with it (on a tripod)

Initial conclusion is that it's a great lens, well built, smooth operation, pin sharp and (to my taste) a pleasing bokeh.

Here's a South African raku tiger (or lion?) I used for the tests

1:

A7ii + APO-Lanthat 65/2 @ f5.6

2:

A7ii + APO-Lanthar 65/2 @ f11, focus stack of 2 images

Status
Not open for further replies.