The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdphoto

Graham,
I love the colors in these pics from Tahoe. Vibrant, but washed. Perfect! What camera/lens are you shooting with?

ggibson

Thanks! Yep, I picked up the CV40 two months back and it's been bolted to my A7rII ever since :). Great one-lens kit for casual shots like this, even if manual focus is a bit challenging with a young one. Definitely recommended! For processing, I have a set of VSCO film presets that I use as a starting point after importing, but tweak to my liking depending on the image.

Sand by Graham Gibson, on Flickr

After a November swim by Graham Gibson, on Flickr

pegelli

I went for a very short visit to the Middelheim sculpture park in Antwerp. Didn't have a lot of time and definitely need to go back one day to enjoy all the great works and take more shots.

Here's a brief impression:

"The House"

Actually I think the chair isn't an official part of the exhibit, but it was there and I liked how it stood there and cast its shadow.
I didn't touch anything, I found it just like this.

"Envelope" by Tony Cragg

Zeppelin landing at a palace ;)

This last one is actually two sculptures, "Zuilenpaviljoen" by Charles Vandenhove and "Never Mind" by Richard Deacon
The "golden" chair was just standing there

All three A7ii + M-Summicron 50/2 DR

scho

A few shots taken today with the 7Artisans 50/1.1 in a TAP AF adapter on the A7RII. Most at F/4 unless otherwise noted.

Time to bring the beaver trapper back in to the park. (F/5.6)

Driftwood

Canadians

Cyclamen (F/2)

Now what!

Shac

Evening in Lac du Bois protected grassland. During a short 3-day backpack trip, A7RII and Loxia 21

These next 2 were views from our camp

Status
Not open for further replies.