The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

A couple of snaps from the RX1RII.

No snow down at lake level, but a coating of wet snow up on the hills.

Mourning dove ventured up on the feeder. Normally they stay down at ground level and peck at stray seeds.

Shac

A7R3 and FE 100-400
Male Wood Duck

Juvenile (1st-year) Red-winged Blackbird

Juvenile (1st-year) Sandhill Crane

pegelli

Yesterday we had a lovely Christmas dinner with the whole family.

Today we limited the damage somewhat by taking a nice long walk along the "Anti-Tank" canal, built around 1900 as part of the defense ring around Antwerp

1: Bunker

A7 + Samyang FE35/2.8

2: The Anti-Tank canal

A7ii + Sony FE85/1.8

Merry Christmas everybody :)

scho

Playing with Play Memories apps on the Sony RX1RII. Smooth Reflections has several presets, but just used custom mode for smoothing and set it for 16 shots. This was a dimly lit corner of the kitchen counter with an onion basket. Final blended image from the 16 exposures, cropped and reduced in size by 50%. Click image for larger size. Works fine, but I wish there were an electronic shutter mode available for the RX1RII. I will be cruising for 3 weeks in the Caribbean Feb-March and will probably take only this camera, a 28mm adapter lens, and a small tripod. I'm hoping to use the Smooth Reflections app to get some smooth, low light sea shots. Plus the RX1RII is a great general use travel cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.