The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmTK

I can hear the sound of the clashing waves, feel the vastness of the beautiful ocean under the golden sky. But the surfer on the right just brings everything to life. My limited English vocabulary can't say enough, just "Wow!"
Thank you Barry.

Barry Haines

Thanks Barry for the gorgeous image.
I like composition, lighting, colors, mood.
The surfer makes the image.

I can hear the sound of the clashing waves, feel the vastness of the beautiful ocean under the golden sky. But the surfer on the right just brings everything to life. My limited English vocabulary can't say enough, just "Wow!"
Thank you Barry.

The surfer makes the image as you say, thank you guys for the very kind words - It's always most appreciated I can assure you :)

A couple more along the SW coast taken this year...Voigtlander 110mm (Medla 2019 @ Polzeath) and 40mm (The Breakwater @ Bude)

AlanS

Good to see you posting again Barry, I hope you will continue as I and many others have missed your wonderful views of the West country!

Shac

Yesterday's outing - Nex6 and 18-55 Kit lens.
This was the area -Cypress Provincial Park, North Vancouver, BC, Taken from Black Mountain

We climbed a steep forested ridge up to Black Mountain

Had to change to crampons b/c of steepness and snow conditions

Snow on and off throughout the day - this is the view north up Howe Sound

Heading into another section of forest

Interesting snow shapes

Status
Not open for further replies.