The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the rains California has been getting, I went to Barker Dam in Joshua Tree NP hoping for some reflections and found this image on a windless day. I went back a week later and the water had receded so the bushes were completely out of the water.

Sony ILCE-7RM3 FE 24mm F1.4 GM f8 and 6 sec

_DSC3375 by Patrick Kolb, on Flickr

pegelli

From a trip to Ljubljana a few years ago, not all areas of the city are nicely restored yet.

A850 + Tamron 28-200 XR

pegelli

"Huize de drie klaveren", on the corner of Spaarne and Onze Lieve Vrouwe Gracht in Haarlem

A7 + Samyang FE 35/2.8

Slingers

Recently i came across this koala in the wild, unfortunately its quite a rare sight as their habitat is dwindling. It was the first time I had seen a wild koala.

NEX-7 + SEL70200G

pegelli

To my Mother on Mothers Day
Who sadly passed away last week after battling vascular dementia for the last 5 years
God Bless Mum xxx
My condolances Barry, and a beautiful photo as a special tribute to your mother!

Must probably be a mixed feeling of sadness and relief you have now. At least I had the same last September when my dad passed away after a difficult period with first vascular dementia to which Alzheimer was added in a later stage. For us (my brother, sister and I) it was a relief to see his suffering end, but we still miss him and talk about him a lot.

I wish you strength to deal with this loss and you'll be in my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.