The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Haines

a classic ...

| a7r2 | voigtländer 110/2.5 |
Nice one Bart, a classic as you say.

All these lovely flower images above made me want to take out the Voigtlander 110mm Macro Apo-Lanthar today.
Trerice Gardens NT...Fly on wild orchid + Bluebells...Best viewed by clicking on Enlarge - Thanks for looking

Last edited:

scho

Spring blossoms (spotted lungwort) Sony A7II Fringer AF adapter with Contax N 24-85.

Last edited:

scho

Another shot of the spotted lungwort with Sony A7II Fringer adapter and Contax N 100mm Makro-Sonnar f/2.8 Click image for full size.

scho

Emerging sugar maple buds with OOF forsythia in background. Spring has arrived! Sony A7II Fringer adapter Contax N 100mm Makro-Sonnar f/2.8

Barry Haines

Excellent Barry!
Thank you Alan...No matter where you stood in the room, you was always aware that you were being watched :eek:

This guy seemed oblivious of the beautiful surroundings all around him, he was only interested in his phone
Broadchurch (West Bay) - Sony GM 85mm

Barry Haines

A return visit 34 years later to the Clavell Tower - A Folly sitting high up on the Dorset cliffs at Kimmeridge Bay
Back then (1985) I used a Gandolfi Traditional 10x8 wooden field camera and made a (poor quality) Contact/Bromoil print
You can read about it here - https://www.getdpi.com/forum/sony/9664-fun-sony-cameras-230.html#post636239

The folly has since moved inland by about 25 metres (in 2005) because of the cliff erosion.
Colour and Mono versions - 21mm Distagon

Last edited:

Slingers

I really like these, Barry. I can’t decide which is my favourite. The monochrome has great pop but the colour has a lot of dimensions that catch my eye.

A return visit 34 years later to the Clavell Tower - A Folly sitting high up on the Dorset cliffs at Kimmeridge Bay
Back then I used a Gandolfi Traditional 10x8 wooden field camera and made a (poor quality) Contact/Bromoil print https://www.getdpi.com/forum/sony/9664-fun-sony-cameras-230.html#post636239
This folly has since moved inland by about 25 metres (in 2005) because of the cliff erosion.
Colour and Mono versions - 21mm Distagon

pegelli

Statue of Hendrik Conscience looking down happily at the reader below.
(Hendrik Conscience is the Flemish writer who is known for the fact that he "learned his people to read")

A7 + Samyang FE 35/2.8

Status
Not open for further replies.