The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris C

....Congrats...Your wobbly limb didn't let you down ;) :thumbup:
But then on the other hand I had tagged that image "Newlyn Harbour" on Flickr :ROTFL:....
Barry – Thanks, my wobbly limb and I are purring with smugness, and as I never flick Flickr it seems my psychic reaching has greater power than I hoped. It's also good news as I'm planning a rail day-return to Newlyn [it's a long, long haul day] and I'm delighted there's some newish old rope to pull me there. Best wishes and keep posting.

........... Chris

Shac

First short outing with the A9 and GM 100-400 (some wit TC1.4). Was impressed with the outfit - not so much with myself - need much, much more practice - but is it fun!
Common Yellowthroat male was interesting to shoot given it was perching mainly in tall Canary Grass. All are cropped and hand held.

]

This is pretty well 100% and while not in perfect focus and didn’t work each time - I thought it did an excellent job of keeping the bird in focus despite the immediate foreground grass

Not sharp but from the looks of the food in the female’s bill, there might be a nest in the area.

Even tried BIFs - but this was one of the VERY few that was close to being in focus

The Ute

I hope I am not hogging up the board.
"The Kaiser's helmet"
"The Whale"
"Clinging to life"
Sony A7RII/ Tokina Firin 20mm F2

D

Deleted member 7792

I hope I am not hogging up the board.
"The Kaiser's helmet"
"The Whale"
"Clinging to life"
Sony A7RII/ Tokina Firin 20mm F2
Mike, your photos always take me back to places I've enjoyed. Hog away, my friend!

Joe

The Ute

OK
Remember you people asked for it. :ROTFL:
"The Demon and the Goblin"
"Curvature"
A7RII/Tokina Firin 20mm F2

Status
Not open for further replies.