The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithDM

Another experiment from Middachten, a vertical pano of 4 handheld landscape oriented shots, stitched in LR.

A7 + Leica Summaron 35/2.8
Interesting to see such an excellent result from the 35mm Summaron f2.8 on an A7 (mine usually resides on my 0.58 VF MP). Have yet to try any serious work with mine (on A7III) - but they make a handsome pairing. :)

A7III_35mmSummaron.jpg

A6500, Zeiss Touit 50mm f2.8.

pegelli

Hi Keith, I agree it's a neat little lens and center sharpness is excellent. However to get decent corners on my A7 and A7ii I need to stop down to f8, but usually that's not a problem for me. For lower light 35 mm needs I also have a (much bigger and heavier) Voigtländer Nokton 35/1.2 II which is usable to much larger apertures on an A7(ii).
I'll be looking forward to your results with it on the A7iii, which is again a next generation sensor vs. my A7(ii)

Last edited:

DLP

Sunset, the southern mountain, Mountain Heng, Hengyang City, Hunan Province, China
RX-1

The southern mountain, Mountain Heng, Hengyang City, Hunan Province, China
RX-1

pegelli

Yikes.... pics like (shiver) that should be taboo until October 31st. :ROTFL: Hey, long time no see, hope all is good in your neck of the woods.
Hi Georg, indeed long time no see. Just looked it up and your last post was from April '17. :eek:
Glad you're back. Will you start posting photo's again? I do hope so since I enjoyed your shots a lot in the past.

And sorry to give you the shivers, I sometimes process older photo's and that's how this "off season" example came to be. :cool:

KeithDM

A little offering to bring back the summer mood... :)
Something that caught my eye this morning. No idea what they are, they have come under the fence from next-door. A6500, 50mm Touit f2.8.

GardenFlower1.jpg

pegelli

A few from a beachwalk in Westkapelle (Netherlands)

As you can see in these images the shipping channel from Antwerp/Vlissingen (on the river Schelde) towards Rotterdam actually runs very close to the shore line.

1: Small bay

A7 + MC Rokkor 17/4

2: Deep water hoisting and cable/pipelaying vessel "Aegir"

A7ii + FE85/1.4

3: Two other ships passing by

A7 + Samyang FE35/2.8

4: My two loyal companions today, patiently waiting while I am taking photos

A7ii + FE85/1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.