The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

We rented a house on Sodus Bay, Lake Ontario for a small family gathering, some fishing, and mostly relaxing. Sony RX100M6 and DJI Mavic 2 Pro with Hasselblad camera using same 20 MP sensor as the RX100M6.

cerett

We rented a house on Sodus Bay, Lake Ontario for a small family gathering, some fishing, and mostly relaxing. Sony RX100M6 and DJI Mavic 2 Pro with Hasselblad camera using same 20 MP sensor as the RX100M6.

Very nicely done. I looked at the Mavic 2 Pro and was wondering about the learning curve. How easy is it to get started?

scho

Very nicely done. I looked at the Mavic 2 Pro and was wondering about the learning curve. How easy is it to get started?
The flying and photography are not too difficult to learn. Finding unrestricted air to operate in can be a challenge and regulations can be stifling in some regions.

mmTK

Great! and a good test shot for checking detail and fringing.
I have one from 1956 with a M39 screw mount. Picked it up second hand for 90 DM (~40 €) in Germany in the mid 70's. Worked (and still works) great on my M2, but also on all my E-mount cameras. Going by the serial number mine was produced in 1956 (my YOB), do you know how old the one is you found?
I don't know the year it was made. I bought it from my Japanese friend here, because she said it would not focus well with her rangefinder M's. She sold it to me for US$56, this was how much she paid a German seller. But she also gave me a Leica M to Sony E adapter for free. The serial number is 1547205.

AlanS

All the pics are up to your usual high standard Barry but I am especially loving "stern". That 21 looks interesting! (was a big fan of the 21mm distagon).

Barry Haines

All the pics are up to your usual high standard Barry but I am especially loving "stern". That 21 looks interesting! (was a big fan of the 21mm distagon).
Many thanks Alan, both 21mm lenses are really excellent...I'm really having a hard time deciding which one to keep. :banghead:
If Bart hadn't shown me how excellent his 21mm Nokton was, I would still be happily using my 21mm Loxia Distagon. :facesmack:

-------------------------

Birmingham Canal - Sony 90mm Macro G

KeithDM

At the lakeside. A bit of a 'nothing' shot really, but it was the richness of the colours that caught my eye - almost fell in the water trying to take it!

A7III, Sigma 45mm f2.8 DG DN.

Status
Not open for further replies.