The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhv55

Brentor Church on the edge of Dartmoor - Voigtlander 12mm
Easily the best shot I've seen of Brentor, Barry (and - make no mistake - I've tried a few! ;))

Your choice of location from which to make the shot is superb, and the 12mm FL is perfect for portraying Brentor effectively, in its environment. :thumbs:

pegelli

Two more pre WW1 military structures from the defense ring around Antwerp

Sluice bunker along the anti tank canal

Entry bridge to Fort Oelegem

Both A7ii + Porst 240/4.5 "Super Tele Auto"

Barry Haines

Easily the best shot I've seen of Brentor, Barry (and - make no mistake - I've tried a few! ;))

Your choice of location from which to make the shot is superb, and the 12mm FL is perfect for portraying Brentor effectively, in its environment. :thumbs:

Thank you so much for the very kind compliment...That's one of the nicest that I have ever received!....most appreciated :)
As you know I live in North Cornwall near the borders of Devon/Cornwall so it's a relatively short journey (about 40 mins) to step into your county to head over to Brentor on the outskirts of Dartmoor.
I have been there numerous times throughout the seasons and have taken probably close to a thousand images or maybe even more around that church, you soon learn the best places to situate yourself at different times throughout the day...As you know the one thing you can never guarantee is the ever changing light of Devon and Cornwall, I just got lucky on that occasion...Thanks again...Cheers Barry

tbhv55

I have been there numerous times throughout the seasons and have taken probably close to a thousand images or maybe even more around that church, you soon learn the best places to situate yourself at different times throughout the day...As you know the one thing you can never guarantee is the ever changing light of Devon and Cornwall, I just got lucky on that occasion...
Well, Barry - by chance, your exemplary photograph has handed me my latest (and most convenient) excuse for having never made a decent shot of Brentor: I don't own a 12mm lens. :ROTFL:

AlanS

Another cracker Barry! You must have a hell of a time dragging your beach huts about though? :ROTFL:

Status
Not open for further replies.