The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shac

Just received a Sunway wormdrive macro rail (manual) and tried it out with my A7R3 and 90FE. Stack of 35 images of the raven skull using Zerene Stacker

k-hawinkler

Just received a Sunway wormdrive macro rail (manual) and tried it out with my A7R3 and 90FE. Stack of 35 images of the raven skull using Zerene Stacker

Thanks Shac. Terrific image.
If my eyes don’t deceive me, there are still a few out-of-focus areas inside at the back of the skull.
They don’t distract me at all.
Having produced a lot of focus stacked images with Helicon I am wondering what’s the cause of that.

Shac

Thanks Shac. Terrific image.
If my eyes don’t deceive me, there are still a few out-of-focus areas inside at the back of the skull.
They don’t distract me at all.
Having produced a lot of focus stacked images with Helicon I am wondering what’s the cause of that.
Hi KH - yes not 100% in focus - So I was probably lazy.:eek:
This was my second attempt - the first was scrapped b/c I forgot to dust the skull off.
I can recommend the Sunway manual wormdrive - well made for its price.
Cheers
David

pegelli

OK gents, still a lot of images to process, but here's a few

1: Leaving IJmuiden on the ferry to Newcastle, A puff of smoke for Bart in the background ;)

2: Who thinks an ad for Tennessee Whiskey can impress a Scotsman? :lecture:

3: A look over Edinburg from Holyrood park

4: Drain pipes galore in Dean's village (Edinburgh)

5: Edinburgh castle, more impressive from the back than from the front

(Lots) more to come, just need time processing :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.