The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

Had to be in Antwerp to get some film development chemicals. I walked a different route than normal from the tram station to the photo store and encountered some murals I hadn't seen before.

Sitting lady

Bearded man

And a less "formal" one ;)

All A7ii + LA-EA4 + Min 24-105D

Barry Haines

@F1.2
Very impressive.
Thank you :)
The lens is indeed an impressive piece of glass.
Here is the dropbox link to the RAW image, that I used in this particular instance (A7R4 + Sigma Art 35mm Metadata f/1.2 intact - Handheld 1/25th sec)....I will leave it up for 48 hours for you or anybody else that wants to download and have a play about with the image file.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z8ft9d4nhi1wix7/AAB7FuBaRBZb7rMsqKshMo4Za?dl=0

Obviously f/1.2 has a shallow DoF as you would expect, so some aggressive downsizing sharpening was called for in-order to make the foreground and background look sharpish otherwise they would be soft and OoF.
PP in brief from memory (Warning the image is dark)...ACR (adjust exposure tonal range)/Level/Crop RH side, so that the moon is central/Cloud removed/Nik Colour Efex 4 Pro - Graduated ND filtration up and down to taste/Selective localized burning and dodging/ Noise removed with Nik Dfine 2/Downsized with Web Sharpener/ Border added.
Have fun :)

Cheers Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.