The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Haines

Hi Barry, I think this lens is a winner.
Thx B L
It is a stunning lens 5*...I'm really not doing it justice because of the weather and the poor light...I have added a few more test images on my flickr page, if you would care to look :)
I'm off to get some sleep now as it's late here....zzzzzzz :sleep::sleep::sleep:
chat later

PS. Hopefully Bart will get his soon

Cheers Barry

Knorp

Thx B L
It is a stunning lens 5*...I'm really not doing it justice because of the weather and the poor light...I have added a few more test images on my flickr page, if you would care to look :)
I'm off to get some sleep now as it's late here....zzzzzzz :sleep::sleep::sleep:
chat later

PS. Hopefully Bart will get his soon

Cheers Barry
Hi there, Barry. Got mine yesterday. First impressions: tiny and light.
Took a couple of indoor shots wide-open and noticed severe vignetting.
But I suppose that could be expected with such a small diameter front element.
Hope to have some spare time in the weekend and for the weather to improve.

Krgds.

Barry Haines

Hi there, Barry. Got mine yesterday. First impressions: tiny and light.
Took a couple of indoor shots wide-open and noticed severe vignetting.
But I suppose that could be expected with such a small diameter front element.
Hope to have some spare time in the weekend and for the weather to improve.

Krgds.

Once we have a profile all will be fine Bart :) :clap:
In the meantime...manually correct or use good old CornerFix....Make a profile Raw>DNG>CornerFix https://sourceforge.net/projects/cornerfix/
WYSIWYG untreated vignette all pics...Dissipates quickly by f2.8

From the top down...
Vignette f2 test
Vignette f2.8 test
Bokeh ball tests f2...1,2 and 3....Shape (centre and corners)/array/content/bokeh rendering
Table top rendering at f2

vjbelle

Can't say enough about the Sony 7RM4 with a tech camera. Sure is lots of fun. This was taken on a very gloomy day in one of our larger parks. Everything pretty much buttoned up for winter....

Taken with the Rody 90mm lens @f8 with about 8mm rise to eliminate some of the foreground water and also to keep the trees in the background straight...... nothing special.

Cheers......

Victor

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.