The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shac

Trying out a 70-350 G - think the limitation is the 6500 and the operator. All strongly cropped
Going to try it a bit more before deciding
Female Northern Pintail

Northern Flicker

3 Bar-tailed Godwits and a Long-billed Curlew

vjbelle

I wanted to post an example of a shifted image using the fabulous 7RM4 with my Actus. This image was shifted 15mm LR in portrait position to create a 3X2 format image with pixel dimensions of 14304 X 9563. The effective sensor size was increased to 53.6 X 35.7. The resulting image is 135MP.

It was a very mild day here and it was great to photograph almost any time of the day with the sun so low.

Sony 7RM4, Actus, Schneider 72mm Digitar, Shifted 15mm LR.

Cheers.....

Victor

Attachments

KeithDM

Trying out close-focus on my Tamron 28-75mm RXD at 28mm, MFD & f2.8 (A7III). Quite pleased at how close one can go and at the shallow DoF.

TamronCloseFocus28mm.jpg

Well, it was a very rainy day today... ;)

GlenC

Tried using my sony gm 135mm for a little still life. 12 exposures focus stacked, used the sony rmt p1bt remote to change focus. (web version seems a little saturated on my screen, not sure what happened)

apples sized.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.