The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjbelle

A very pretty morning in Death Valley. Zabriskie Point (Manly Beacon) at sunrise. Sony 7RM4, Actus, 90mm Rody W/SW, 7mm LR shift.

Victor

Attachments

Last edited:

vjbelle

Looking South from the same viewing area in Death Valley showing an example of the golden colored badlands. Idyllic weather with no wind....

Sony 7RM4, Actus, Schneider 72mm Digitar, 7mm shift LR.

Victor

Attachments

DLP

Sunset, West Bay Park, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
a7ii + 1635 f4 ZA
two-shot exposure blending

Winter sunset with Mt. Fuji, at the top of Skytree, Tokyo, Japan
a7ii + loxia 50 f2
9 sets, 27 shots HDR pano

pegelli

Radio Kootwijk, the long wave radio station for communications between the Netherlands and (now) Indonesia

NEX6 + E18-105/4 G

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Just about the loveliest, lushest cappuccino I've had in a long while!

At the Royal West of England Academy (RWA) in Bristol.

I saw 2 stunning exhibitions.

Refuge and Renewal: Migration and British Art, exploring the impact of migrant artists on art in Britain. Painting and photography and sculpture. Monet, Pissarro, Josef Koudelka, Bill Brandt, John Heartfield, Kurt Schwitters, Leonid Pasternak Walter Sickert and many many more with moving stories of escape from dispossession, persecution, torture, intellectual oppression and war.

And Africa State of Mind. Exploring the work of an emergent generation of photographers from across the African continent.

All relevant stuff considering the state of the world today!:cry:

Attachments

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
First time I ever used Nik HDR Efex.

The first is SOOC.

The second is HDR more or less as it appeared when I opened it up in HDR, with a bit of a vignette and a border.

Could perhaps do with a bit of extra contrast, but I'm sure I will use it again!

This was one of my favourite places for photography, only 10 minutes from where I live, was Rolfeys Antiques, always an interesting window display, and lovely antiques and knick-knacks with lots of humour. Rolfey had to shut up shop I think due to rising costs and is looking to set up again maybe outside of Bath.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.