The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ute

A few test shots w my new Tamron 35 f 2.8
"Moai"
Bokeh test
"Viking Helmet"

P.S. I also have the 20mm f2.8 which I will begin testing soon

pegelli

P.S. I also have the 20mm f2.8 which I will begin testing soon
Great! Looking forward to that. I always liked your shots with the Firin so would be interested in how you assess the difference between these two 20 mm lenses.

Something different, an old shot from almost 11 years ago, with a less than stellar lens, still came out OK I think.

London at night, looking towards Hungerford and Golden Jubilee bridges from Westminster bridge

A700 + Min 18-70 kit

pegelli

A few from a walk through "De Lovenhoek", a nature reserve near to Pulderbos (Belgium)

1: Field

2: Tree line

3: A bridge I didn't dare to cross

4: My two companions among the trees

1,2,4: A7Rii + Panagor 28/2 (OM Mount), 3: A7ii + Pentacon 29/2.8 (M42)

The Ute

First landscape shots w my 2 new Tamron primes
The 1st and 3rd shots are w the 35mm and the middle shot is w the 20mm

Last edited:

The Ute

Here's a few more from the old Pioneer settlement area of Harrisburg
1st is w the 20mm others w the 35mm

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Sand Point. Small island of Flatholm on the horizon.

With Nik Analog Efex, supposed to re-create look of old film, this looks like an old Ektachrome been left out in the weather too long.

Attachments

scho

Finally got a little sun today, but still only 15 F. Sony A7RII with Contax N 100/2.8 Makro-Sonnar in Fringer AF adapter.

scho

A few walkabout shots with the Sony A7RII with Contax G 45/2 Planar (LM mount) in the TAP adapter. The last image used two shots stitched in LR photomerge.

pegelli

Last week I visited park/cemetery Schoonselhof in Wilrijk, near Antwerp.
It's a big and beautiful area that houses a crematorium, several war grave sites as well as the city cemetery of the city of Antwerp.

Castle

Statue in front of the castle

Allied war graves

Belgian wargraves

All A7ii + Voigtländer Heliar 40/2.8

Status
Not open for further replies.