The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxbike

Oklahoma Barn

DSLR-A850 | Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM (SAL70300G)
f/8.0 (1/500) ISO: 200

Jones Gap St Park

ILCE-7RM2 | Zeiss Batis 2/40 CF
f/14.0 0.6 ISO: 50

scho

One more from the Market shoot with the A7RII and Samyang AF 18/2.8. Bald sky also replaced in this image with Luminar 4. The sky replacement function is very quick and easy in auto mode but also works well with customizable controls. I've only been using the little Samyang 18mm for a short while, but I'm impressed with the performance. :thumbs: for a $300 lens bargain.

scho

Cayuga Lake looking north from Stewart Park, Ithaca, NY. Two shot pano from A7RII Samyang 18/2.8, stitched with Photomerge in LR.

scho

Cayuga Inlet at Steamboat Landing and the Ithaca Farmers Market. Sony A7RII Samyang AF 45/1.8. I'll be taking a couple of trips to the Caribbean region soon to escape the cold for awhile and decided to take the tiny RX100M6 on the first trip to Isla Mujeres to celebrate my wife's 20th leap year birthday with son and daughter. On the second longer trip cruising the Caribbean it will be the Sony A7RII with 3 small AF primes: Samyang 18/2.8, Samyang 45/1.8, and Sony FE 85/1.8.
Just a followup on our travel plans. We did celebrate my wife's leap year birthday as planned in Mexico, but today we canceled our 2 week Caribbean cruise because of the uncertainties surrounding the pandemic covid19 outbreak. HAL (the cruise company, not the computer :eek:) offered passengers a no penalty cancellation option, so we took it.

Knorp

Just a followup on our travel plans. We did celebrate my wife's leap year birthday as planned in Mexico, but today we canceled our 2 week Caribbean cruise because of the uncertainties surrounding the pandemic covid19 outbreak. HAL (the cruise company, not the computer :eek:) offered passengers a no penalty cancellation option, so we took it.
That's very unfortunate, Carl. But better safe than sorry, I suppose.
The last thing you want, except for actually catching that flu, is being quarantined for weeks a long way from home.

Krgds.

gurtch

Revisited an old image made in Dec 2010 made with a Sony A-900 DSLR (I am now using Sony A7RII). The lens was most probably the Sony Zeiss 24-70 f2.8. I changed the format from 3:2 to 4:3. Since I started to also use the Fuji GFX 50R medium format, I have grown to like the 4:3 format.D436NS framed.jpg
Thanks for looking
Dave in NJ
www.modernpictorials.com

JoelM

Is it officially a pandemic now? Not sure which side of the slope we're on at this point in time.

Joel

AlanS

Gairloch, 3 image h pano.
This is the view from the house we rented for the week, the light was wonderful and ever changing! (more to follow)....

pegelli

Great light Alan!

Reminded me of some shots I took on Skye last september, here's one of those:

A7ii + FE70-300G

scho

A short walk up to Lower Enfield Falls in Robert H Treman state park. A7RII with the Samyang AF 18/2.8

The falls, gent was reviewing selfies he took in front of the falls.

At the dam site that creates the swimming hole below the falls.

The old bath house constructed by the CCC program in the early 1920's

Status
Not open for further replies.