The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

Playing with the new "Sky Augmentation" feature in Luminar 4. Allows placement of various objects in the sky of your image. Clouds, balloons, planes, birds, lightning, fireworks, etc.

Sony A7RII Samyang AF 18/2.8

Saxbike

A few edits.
CaCoastalRock_2011-09-DSC05300

DSLR-A850 | Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM @ 120 mm f/8.0 (1/800) ISO: 200

Last edited:

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Ohh , Alan , you are lucky . When I was there , it was pouring rain . With your images , I can see the beauty now . :thumbs:

scho

Old Stewart Park boathouse stairs leading to balcony and an old ballroom. At one time there was an apartment up there for the park caretaker as well. Just pigeons living up there now.

Sony A7RII Samyang AF 18/2.8

scho

Myers Point on the east shore of Cayuga Lake at the mouth of Salmon Creek. All with Sony A7RII and Samyang AF 45/1.8

Myers Point light

Detail of lighthouse door

pegelli

We're still allowed to go bicycling, so today I took a 30 km tour with my son to get fresh air and distract his mind from not being able to go to work (both places where he works are closed). Took a few pics along the way.

1: Scherpenberg Molen in Westmalle

LR stitch of 2 rows of 2 portrait oriented photo's

2: A pretty accurate sundial (only a few minutes slow vs. my watch)

3: Used to be a barn

4: Treeline

5: Social distancing (not too hard in the outback)

6: A brief pause halfway

All A7ii + OM Zuiko 85/2

Status
Not open for further replies.