The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
For amusement only!

The International Space Station passing over Bath this evening.

Hand held 25 seconds.

I think they must have been having trouble with the steering gear up there.

( or else I had too much whisky).

At least it's in focus and the exposure is perfect!

Attachments

scho

A warm day and the cabin fever weary people start emerging. A young couple and child were out biking and stopped here at Steamboat Landing. A couple of young women reading on the docks and my wife and I out for a short walk.

Sony A7RII Samyang AF 18/2.8

pegelli

Unfortunately the small playground in the local park is now closed. Too many kids, parents and grandparents were flocking together there at the same time :loco:

All A7ii + OM Zuiko 85/2

pegelli

But there's other initiatives in our neighbourhood to keep kids occupied

There's several areas where it's now a hype to put teddybears or other stuffed animals behind your front window or on the fence before your house. The idea is that it gives parents who are "airing" their young children something of a scavenger hunt finding these animals and taking pictures of them. This morning I took a quick bicycle ride through the neighbourhood and here's a couple of fluffy friends I saw.

Obviously the first one I saw was the one behind our own window :)

A dog trying to escape the garden

Sitting on the fence

Music for life

All A7ii + OM Zuiko 85/2

pegelli

Another confinement project here in Belgium (and maybe other countries too) is that people put out posters or white cloth as a symbol to express their appreciation for all the people working in the hospitals and home care during these trying times.

Here's a few impressions of the different styles in which this is done

1: A poster on the gate

2: Simple execution

3: Turned into a family artwork

4: Attached to the signs of spring

5: Corona worker

All A7ii + OM Zuiko 85/2

Status
Not open for further replies.