The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggibson

But there's other initiatives in our neighbourhood to keep kids occupied

There's several areas where it's now a hype to put teddybears or other stuffed animals behind your front window or on the fence before your house. The idea is that it gives parents who are "airing" their young children something of a scavenger hunt finding these animals and taking pictures of them. This morning I took a quick bicycle ride through the neighbourhood and here's a couple of fluffy friends I saw.

Obviously the first one I saw was the one behind our own window :)
So cute, this is a thing in our neighborhood also. My son had A lot of fun spotting over a dozen on our walks. A ray of sunshine in this challenging time.

Here he is diligently focusing on writing, just a short part of his preschool-at-home.

Hard at work by Graham Gibson, on Flickr

pegelli

The amphitheatre of Pula (Croatia)

NEX6 + E10-18/4, LR stitch of three handheld landscape oriented shots

Saxbike

Falls & Green Pool

DSLR-A850 | Minolta 20mm F2.8 | f/5.6 (1/60) ISO: 640

CA_Coast1

DSLR-A850 | Minolta 35 mm f/2 | f/8.0 (1/640) ISO: 200

Jacksonville Beach

DSLR-A850 Tamron 28-75 mm f/2.8 | f/9.0 3.2sec ISO: 100

scho

Today's walk on the waterfront trail took us by the Children's Garden which was closed. There were a couple of adults inside mulching and planting, but no children.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.