The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

Great to hear you're OK K.-H. Staying safe and healthy is a top priority :thumbup:

The wild white azaleas came into bloom in our garden last weekend, here's a shot with my old and trusty A700 and Minolta 100/2.8 macro. For this type of shots I think this > 12 year old camera (and even older lens) still works remakably well :)

scho

Took a walk up to lower Enfield Falls in Treman Park with the Sony A7RII + Samyang AF 18/2.8. We don't have a real spring in this area and typically we jump from winter weather to summer in a few days or even hours in late May. I don't know what planet the people in the last photo are from, but no resident of the area would even think about going swimming here after waking up to heavy frost and hearing accumulating snow forecast for tomorrow and the weekend.

scho

A couple of handheld indoor plant snaps with the Contax N 100mm Macro-Planar on the A7RII with Fringer CN-SE AF adapter.

Cyclamen

Unknown plant with tiny, orchid like blossoms

Same camera and adapter with the Contax N 24-85

scho

Emerging sugar maple leaves. A cold shock with temperatures hovering around freezing and snow on the way. A7RII with FE 24-105 G.

scho

Not too hot here today, with waves of lake effect snow and graupel moving through all day. All with A7RII and Sigma 24-105 f/4 Art lens with MC-11 adapter.

Our son dropped off a hanging basket with fuchsia for Mothers Day but we have to keep it indoors for awhile until weather improves.

pegelli

Nice shot....when were you in NJ? That is my state (the southern seashore area). Stay safe.
Dave in NJ
Thanks Dave, that's a shot from May 2014, my last business trip to the US before I retired later that year.
I'm always scanning through my old photo's for things to post, these times even more than during "normal" times when I'm more out and about.

Status
Not open for further replies.