The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

A few shots using the Sony A7RIV with Samyang AF 45/1.8 at the Cornell Arboretum.

Weathered wood and brick wall test shot

Contrasting leaf color and texture in plants along a small woodland brook.

Decay detail in old willow tree burl

scho

Are you going "stir crazy" Carl? :ROTFL:

(what do you think of the 12mm)?
Yes, and getting a little bored staying at home. I have the 12mm for about 4 years, but haven't used it very often. Excellent build quality and very good optically (my copy is the Asph version III). Another older sample shot.

scho

A few shots with the A7RIV and Sigma 14-24/2.8 Art lens at the south end of Cayuga Lake in Stewart Park.
Augmented sky with balloon addition in Luminar 4

Note cormorant nesting colony in trees on far shoreline.

The rowing long boats live in here.

Spider haven

AlanS

Good job. That color is not easy to capture accurately.
Thankyou, Bluebells are really hard to capture aren't they? I think I have the combo of body, profile and s/ware dialed in now, but we will see! (I have some more to process today, I do like a challenge).

scho

Two mating garter snakes got caught up in some landscape netting that my wife uses to keep deer away from her flowers. Took awhile to untangle this slimy mess and set them free. Sony A7RIV FE 85/1.8.

Status
Not open for further replies.