The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7792

Brusselton wood...
Alan, your Brusselton wood images are very calming, and the simple color palette is especially pleasing. Good photo therapy for the lockdown. Thanks for sharing.

Joe

AlanS

Thank's very much Joe, hope you are not getting too bored with them as I have a few more! (not been getting out much lately :ROTFL:)

D

Deleted member 7792

Thank's very much Joe, hope you are not getting too bored with them as I have a few more! (not been getting out much lately :ROTFL:)
Keep 'em coming, Alan. I'm not getting out much either and enjoy your images.

Joe

scho

From a refreshing walk today at the Cornell Botanic gardens. A7RIV FE 24-105/4 G

Nevin visitor center closed since early March and may not re-open until next year.

A relatively new mural on the back side of the Nevin center, painted by Brazilian muralist Eder Muniz and artist in residence at the center last year.

Azelias along the trail.

Painted Hostas

scho

Mystery plant that pops up every year in May. A7RIV 40/1.2 CV Nokton. Hand held snap from my deck looking straight down at the plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.