The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shac

Couple more inverts. A9+100-400

Syrphid fly

Honey Bee

Back to birds - Female Red-Winged Blackbird. A9+200-600+1.4x

scho

Five boathouse grunge shots followed by five nearby botanical shots in the following post. All with the A7RIV and FE 85/1.8.

DLP

So glad this place survived.
Stay healthy and keep shooting:D

Mt. Fuji
a7 mk2 + Loxia 50 f2

Lake Tekapo, Tekapo, South Island, New Zealand
a900 + 135 f1.8 ZA

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
I've been keeping myself amused on my recent walks by shooting with i/c watercolour mode. I call it my 'reductio ad absurdum' method, or 'back to basics':D

Stefan Zweig lived in Bath in 1939/40, in a house called 'Rosemount', and when I read his autobiography, 'The Story of Yesterday' he said somewhere that he liked the view across this valley from his house.

He was an Austrian writer, dramatist and thinker, and in the 1920's and 30's he was one of the most translated and widely read authors in the world. Very interesting man.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.