The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
This one's for Dave in NJ.

I photographed the panorama straight from my computer screen, with the watercolour mode.

That's a lot of fun, is it not:D

Attachments

KeithDM

Dusted off my A7III this afternoon and ventured forth to a local nature reserve. With a 50mm Touit f2.8 fitted I sallied forth along the lakeside trails. Lots of damsel flies doing what comes naturally (in a seemingly two-stage process).

Attachments

gurtch

This one's for Dave in NJ.

I photographed the panorama straight from my computer screen, with the watercolour mode.

That's a lot of fun, is it not:D
WOW, that is SO cool! I have to try out that setting on my A7RII. Thanks so much for sharing.
Dave in NJ

pegelli

A favourite current pasttime is to go over images from the past that have merit (imo) but didn't get the attention they deserve yet.

Along a small backroad in Iceland (between Myvatn and Vallanes) taken in 2013

NEX6 + E18-55kit

KeithDM

Earlier today it was fauna, now it is the turn of the flora from this morning's visit to the local nature reserve. A7III, 50mm Touit f2.8.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
The Queen Elizabeth is locked down in Windsor Castle.

Today was what is known as her Official (not her real) Birthday, and The Welsh Guards put on on their big busby hats and did some 'physically distant' marching for her in the quadrangle of Windsor Castle. She is 94.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.