The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithDM

Flesh fly - Sarcophaga carnaria
Interesting looking - but not exactly appealing names!

A6500, 50mm Touit f2.8.

AlanS

Went for a walk on the moors above Teesdale this morning, it was quite blustery which of course meant it made for good light and clouds!

KeithDM

Photo-bombed this afternoon! Had no idea the little chap was there when I photographed the hoverfly Eristalis. sp.

ggibson

Here's a bokeh panorama, aka brenizer. 14 shots, 210MP image. Equivalent to a 40mm f0.85 lens on cropped full frame shot :)

I kind of liked the square aspect ratio here. Like shooting my Hasselblad... I'll dream of a 200+MP medium format sensor paired with an 85/1.8!

Final stitched image covers an area that is a bit larger than a 6x6 frame, around 65mm square.

Peter bokehrama by Graham Gibson, on Flickr

B L

This lad is a rising star. Great team of father and son.:clap:

Here's a bokeh panorama, aka brenizer. 14 shots, 210MP image. Equivalent to a 40mm f0.85 lens on cropped full frame shot :)

I kind of liked the square aspect ratio here. Like shooting my Hasselblad... I'll dream of a 200+MP medium format sensor paired with an 85/1.8!

Final stitched image covers an area that is a bit larger than a 6x6 frame, around 65mm square.

Peter bokehrama by Graham Gibson, on Flickr

KeithDM

Some results from the latest search for local wildlife.

Britain's largest hoverfly - Volucella zonaria. (AKA the Hornet Mimic)

Hoverfly Syritta pipiens. Body length circa 6mm.

Bumblebee Bombus lapidarius (Queen).

Meadow Grasshopper.

Bumblebee Bombus terrestris.

Hoverfly Episyrphus balteatus.

A6500, 50mm Touit f2.8.

vjbelle

Focus stacked - 5 images. Sony R7M4, Schneider 120mm digitar @ f5.6, Actus. I included a crop to show more of the focus area. This took around 45 seconds to complete. The Sony camera remembers the last magnification spot so its easy to just move the focus a little further along. Very easy to manually stack. I used Helicon for stacking but just as easily could have used Zerene. Helicon renders a little quicker than Zerene.

Victor B.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.