The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotografz

Man that other thread is really getting looooong ... and takes a bit to load.

Hope it's okay with you folks ... let's start a second thread. ????

Last edited by a moderator:

fotografz

re: Fun With Sony _____

Here's some fun shots from yesterday evening done with the A900 and 70-200/2.8G.

Our little Chihuahua Schnuffy having a "Play Date" with Bambi in our front yard (Bambi's Mother keeping a watchful eye out for her baby). My wife collects shots like these and puts them on her wall at work for all the ladies to ooooh and ahhhh over ... :ROTFL:

Of interest to Sony shooters is that she actually went on and on about how the print of the Fawn alone looked like it was literally coming off the page. Not bad for a non-Zeiss optic huh?

TRSmith

Subscriber Member

Those are great shots Marc! The colors are terrific. What a coincidence that dog and deer are so similar in color. It looks like Ma has had some scrapes with coyotes or something by the scars on her haunches.

fotografz

Those are great shots Marc! The colors are terrific. What a coincidence that dog and deer are so similar in color. It looks like Ma has had some scrapes with coyotes or something by the scars on her haunches.
Yes, if it isn't some skin disease or something, than it's Coyotes for sure. I saw a big Coyote trotting down my driveway one morning so I know they are here.

We also have a red fox that hangs around to chase the feral cats my wife likes to feed.

There is a whole herd of deer that loves the plants on our property ... I've had up 8 of them foraging right up to my back picture windows. Weird because this isn't a rural area.

Gotta say I'm loving the 70-200/2.8G APO. Barks right up there with the big Zeiss dogs :LOL:.

Braeside

Hey don't worry Dave - I'm sure it wasn't anything personal, I'm used to that happening to me as well :p

Marc: That kite actually flew, unfortunately I couldn't get a photo of it because of the crowds. :mad:

APY_JR

One from yesterday... a senior brought her grandmother's 1956 Ford Victoria for her shoot at the studio.

Beautiful car... shot with A900 with Zeiss 135 f1.8

Albert:)

Reactions: Jan

ecsh

Beautiful!!
The 135 has turned out to be my most used lens on the 900.
Joe

wayne_s

Bill,
Great rainbow shots!
Maybe at the end of the rainbow are some new Zeiss ZA wide angle primes that Sony will announce soon! :)

Albert,
The 135 1.8 and the classic car really shine in that shot. Well done!

Braeside

Albert, Love that old car.

Bill, it is the season for rainbows!

You have got a nicer view than me however.

J

Johannes01

all right.I have to appreciate these great shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.