The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lost Wallet , I feel like nobody now

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well after 52 years i actually lost something , yea never lost keys or wallets before always good about that but this morning not sure what happened. called the banks and Drivers license and Social security just need a new health card. Anyway i don't carry very much at all in my wallet and never money. But here is the really weird part. Maybe I am nuts but I feel like I lost my identity for some reason. I know the strangest thought went through my head but it is just a weird feeling . Has anyone felt this before or am I really just that crazy

Guy Mancuso

Okay your not going to believe this one . I just found it and you better put your drinks down and swallow what you have in your mouth. Save the keyboard. I found it next to the toilet. I **** you not well sort of

Guy Mancuso

Never going to hear the end of this one. Well you know me I will do almost anything to make people laugh.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
When he starts forgetting his name even though he still has his wallet, then it's time to worry. ;)

Don Libby

That's like the third sign of old age, isn't it???

:ROTFL:
Yeah however I've forgotten the first 2.

I will admitt that I feel your pain Guy. Years ago Sandy misplaced her purse in a Mall food court. Turned into a very tense time till we found it. Just goes to show that some stories are better left unsaid or wait till after people ply you with liquor.

Guy Mancuso

Hard part was remembering where I went than someone said espresso and i know exactly where to go. Guess we need those little reminders sometimes. Maybe time to dye the grey out of my hair. The grey is not working

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
1. You forget things
2. you repeat yourself
3. You forget things
4. This is the one that nobody can remember

Funny story. Kind of like the wife losing her wallet, couldn't find it after returning from the grocery store, looked everywhere around the house and in the car. Turned out it was sitting on the rear bumper. :eek:

BTW, take your SS card out of your wallet and lock it away. With that and your credit cards, an unscrupulous person can wreak havoc with your credit. You ever notice that you can call your bank or CC co. and do just about anything with little more than the last 4 of your SS#?

Guy Mancuso

Thanks Dave first thing I did was take out my SS card . I only carry one credit that will work at a time. LOL

That's survival mode and keeps me away from doing silly things like buying more gear. LOL

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Guy,

I scan all of my health/auto/home insurance cards and carry copies rather than the original...as I carry copies of passport when I travel. It hurt too much to call around to replace them.

Bob

stephengilbert

"That's like the third sign of old age, isn't it?"

It's called a senior moment. They'll start coming faster and faster. Where did you find it again?

Guy Mancuso

Right next to the toilet . Espresso = you guessed it. That was the senior trigger

I feel sorry for the new members here they must think we are truly sick people. My Theory = Well if you can't laugh at yourself than just open the box and jump in.