The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Terry Banet is new GetDPI.com Moderator

Joan

Congrats, Terry! :clap::clap: You will do a bang up job as Mod!

And great choice, Guy & Jack. :salute:

jonoslack

CONGRATULATIONS TERRY
. . . . or should that be commiseration! Keeping this shower in order is an impossible task :deadhorse::banghead:

On the other hand, a calmer, more sensible and yet good fun person I cannot imagine.

The only surprise is that it took Guy and Jack so long to persuade her!
:thumbs::clap:

N

nei1

:)Terry,now about Sean Reid................:angel:

congratulations:thumbup:

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
"Can God make a rock so heavy that he himself can't lift it?"

=

"Can a Forum admin make a moderator so powerful that he himself cannot ban her?"

Deep thoughts for deep times.

--------

Congrats!!

Jeremy

Congrats, now it's time to be corrupted by power!

Maybe the only woman moderator on a Photo Forum.
I know apug.org has at least 2 female moderators and there are a couple of smaller forums that I know of with some in addition to at least one female moderator at photo.net (plus there are some women-only photo forums).Just wanted to point out that they may be in the minority, but we're not breaking new ground here.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
:)Terry,now about Sean Reid................:angel:
Admin note re Sean Reid: Sean Reid is welcome back to this forum as soon as he is willing to adhere to the Forum rules. In fact, he initiated a conversation with us just last week on same. Without going into detail, he once again declined to agree to play by our forum's rules... So we reiterate what we've said about this subject in the past -- this ball is fully in his court.

O

Oxide Blu

Who is Sean Reid?

Who is Terry -- and how did she get to be powerful?

Why is God making such big rocks?

And how long does it take Jack to take a picture? (I've been staring at his avatar for almost 3-hrs -- he hasn't moved.)

I love the internet -- where is the Bourbon?

R

Ranger 9

Admin note re Sean Reid: Sean Reid is welcome back to this forum as soon as he is willing to adhere to the Forum rules. In fact, he initiated a conversation with us just last week on same. Without going into detail, he once again declined to agree to play by our forum's rules... So we reiterate what we've said about this subject in the past -- this ball is fully in his court.
At which rule did he balk? The one about not threatening to sue other posters?