The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New to this forum

Citizen N

I am new to this forum and just want to say hello.

I really appreciate the friendly and constructive way of conversation here between users of different platforms, especially Hasselblad and Phase One (real west coast style:thumbs:). This seems to be a unique selling point of this forum.

:lecture:
From my point of view (H3D-50 probably upgrading to H4D-60) a frank discussion between users of different platforms instead of fan-boy allures is very important to keep competition alive between the manufacturers. The more photographer make it an religious war the more the manufacturers will invest in marketing instead of technical improvement. :banghead:
Staying open will be rewarded by intense technical competition and steadily falling prices. What would be the price for the H3D-50 or H4D-60 now without Phase's P65+, 645DF and Leica's S2 and vice versa?
/:lecture: ;)

When 645DF and H4D (and maybe S2) are delivered I would appreciate to have an detailed real world comparision of the systems and offer to provide my equipment for this (I am at least twice a year at the west coast)

Best
Michael