The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My First Gallery Exhibit!

etrigan63

The National Association of Hispanic Public Administrators (NAHPA) is sponsoring a gallery exhibition of art created by Hispanic artists all month long in the Stephen P. Clarke Government Center in Downtown Miami. I have three pieces on display there. See attached pic to see my display (my photos are on the bottom).

etrigan63

TBH, I have to thank all of the folks here at GetDPI Forums for the help and encouragement shown to me here. It made me feel good enough about my work to turn part-time pro and exhibit my work. Thank you very much, you made this happen as much as anyone else.

durrIII

Carlos, Congrats!! This calls for a celebration. What's say we have a party at your place?

Durr

Seriously, well deserved.