The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

*IMPORTANT* Please Participate!! "Chronicles of Perseverance" NEEDS YOU!!

KETCH ROSSI

Hi guys,

beside continuing to follow my Passion for Still Image capture, I decided to fully and solely dedicate all my remaining energy to the Production of "CHRONICLES of PERSEVERANCE" and since I just can't make a direct deal with third party Production companies do to the fact that my deal has an unconditional clause which states that 50% of the total NET will be utilized in the AID of "ABUSED CHILDREN".

I had originally posted here: http://reduser.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23640 and here: http://reduser.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25524

I have decided to take this in the much suggested "DONATIONS" Direction and hope with all my Heart, to get your sincere INPUTS, PARTICIPATIONS, ADVISES, and anything you can and wish to do as to help me make this a success!! So PLEASE Help me.

I have been working hard on my new web site (Joomla style) which will also have a presentation for "CHRONICLES of PERSEVERANCE" to include a new 30 second video, and some specific info to the story and how people can help.

A friend is building an iPhone APP, in order to get Donations for the film, and looking to also do a banner for signatures, and or been able to be exchanged with those wanting to help spread the word.

For now what I'm really looking for is help in making the best decisions as to how present this in such a way that can easily reach a Global attention and participation.

Is IMPERATIVE to make the "DONATE" BUTTON as smart and simple as possible, and allow for as many easy options to donate with no minimum or maximum amounts, via TEXT, any PHONE, COMPUTER and anything else you can think of.

I intend to fully pursue this cause in an UNPRECEDENTED way, and once I have all the tools ready, I will do what ever it takes to bring attention to it, this time if I have no other choice I will "LITERALLY SLEEP OUTSIDE OPRAH'S SHOW BUILDING" will look to receive help from APPLE in order to advertise and push the iPhone APP and anything and everything else you can think of, I will do to insure that this time this story "WILL BE TOLD"

NOTE: This thread is not to ask you to DONATE, but to best suggest how to go about it, in a professional and efficient way.

THANKS,

Ketch Rossi