The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Print Swap, who want in this time?

durrIII

We had such a good swap in August, I thought I would have one for the holidays. For the November swap we are having groups of 6, so you send out 5 and get 5. Two different type groups A-8 x 10 minimum size and B-11 x 14 minimum size. If you want in or more info, email me at:

durr3 at bellsouth dot net

Come join us for some fun-
Durr Wise

bensonga

It really IS alot of fun.....thanks again for coordinating this Durr, and as you know, I'm in for both exchanges. :thumbs:

Now comes the real decision....what to print? :)

Gary

durrIII

Come on Guys and Dolls. This is a great way to share your art and receive some art. I have met some wonderful photographers this way. Give it a try.

bensonga

Come on Guys and Dolls. This is a great way to share your art and receive some art. I have met some wonderful photographers this way. Give it a try.
I'll second those thoughts. I've been participating in monthly B&W print exchanges since April 2004....it been a terrific experience..

It's always surprising to me that there aren't more folks interested in sharing their work in this way.

For me, the PRINT is the real deal.

Gary