The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

East Coast Photographers Meet May 4

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
July 17th I will be there for 12 days but the 17th is best for me i can spend all day with everyone. I personally would enjoy that very much to meet all my NY friends and anyone else that wants to come in.

helenhill

My plans for the 4th of May have changed
So I will MEET at B&H at 10:00
but probably not have Time :cry: for the Brooklyn Scene...Sorry All
Best -H

Last edited:

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I am no longer able to attend. Rats! I was really looking forward to it. We just uncovered tickets we bought months ago for The Prairie Home Companion on the 3rd. There's no way I can make the 7 hour drive from Maine + the 50 min. train from Southern CT on Sunday. I certainly hope to make the next meeting when Guy is in the city.

:cry:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Folks,
With two bailing due to conflicts, would it be better to forego this one and shoot for July 17?
thanks
-bob

Terry

Bob,
Postponing until July would be much better for me. I have a fellow forum member visiting and while both a trip to B&H and time out shooting are exactly what we had already planned this takes away the time pressures we would have been under with a larger group.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Re: East Coast Photographers Meet May 4 - postponed

Well folks,
Based on the idea of maximizing the size of the gathering, how about we skip May 4 and aim at July 18 which I think is the date Guy suggested.
I will ask him to confirm the date and will get back to you all.
thanks
-bob

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Bummer to here you folks are not getting together. I will certainly be looking forward to July meeting and make up for this one

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Guy,
Yeah, especially since I was planning to be in the neighborhood. But next time after we e-schedule for July, if we get a low turnout just repeat the following line to yourself as I am doing now.
"I am just chopped liver":ROTFL:
-bob

Terry

Bob,
I wasn't canceling if you were still coming to NY. I was just unsuccessfully tying to say that if I had to chose July was better. If you will still be in NY, happy to meet up. Otherwise I will see you a few days later in San Juan!

Zabars does have good chopped liver :D:D

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
How about we meet in front at Zabars on Friday at sunset?
I think they close at 7:30
-bob