The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

East Coast Photographers Meet May 4

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
How about we meet in front at Zabars on Friday at sunset?
I think they close at 7:30
-bob
To which date are you referring?

Bob - if you are going to be in NY on the 4th I am still available to meet. Don't want you to make a special trip, though.

Terry

Bob is still going to be in town so there will be some sort of East Coast meet up. Looking to do bfast and a stroll in the Park on Saturday AM but alternates are still being batted around. Anyone that couldn't do the original Sunday meeting but would like to get together on Saturday AM, please speak up! Friday evening is still up for discussion and even Sunday AM is not completely dead.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
I am available Saturday until the late afternoon, maybe Friday night, I expect to be still recovering just a bit from my return flight from Asia.
I would love to get together, so if you can work out a time and a place Saturday I will be there.
Terry and Helen, could you organize the meet since I am at a time zone disadvantage until I return.
If it is Saturday, maybe start a new thread containing the proper date
-bob